A case study on Old Chang Kee Ltd employment turnover rates is very high. How can the company retain the employees and control the manpower cost within the company budget? Is it important to retain employees with the company? Who should the company retain?
A case study on Old Chang Kee Ltd employment turnover rates is very high.
How can the company retain the employees and control the manpower cost within the company budget? Is it important to retain employees with the company? Who should the company retain?
Please consider the following points
What academic literature is available on this topic?
Includes 10 -15 articles for the research paper 10 journal, 2 text books and 3 Singapore websites State reasons why is it important to retain and control the manpower cost.
What other different aspects of the topic? (Seeing more issues from different angles to the issue)
The research proposal should include each of the following:
– Describing the title that is chosen for the research.
– Introduction explaining the rationale for selecting this topic
– Statement of the research questions and research objectives*
– Outline of the proposed research methodology
Eg how to find the data
What are the keywords need to analyze
What are catalogues does the topic fall under and the process of research
– Initial list of academic literatures related to the topic List the reference going to use in a table form
* it is important once identified the issue and main concepts, write an initial statement regarding the purpose of the research (research question) and the key issue or research objectives . It is important that the research objectives are tangible and that require time allocation for the project by carrying out a systematic review of academic literature.
An example of a related research question and related research objectives can be found below:
Sample research question
Is job performance positively related to job satisfaction in customer services?
Sample research objectives
– To find out what the academic literature has to say about the relationship
Between job performance and job satisfaction in customer services
-To determine the main factors that have been found to influence the relationship between these two constructs
– To identify issues those remains unresolved, and provide opportunities for further research
The research proposal should be no more than 600 words
– Assignment should be in times new roman font style, 12 font size and 1.5 line spacing. Please include the page number at the bottom right of the pages.
– Reference must be Harvard style.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more