For this assignment you are asked to complete two activities based on the following case study:
– Blended Learning Design Portfolio (40% of total module marks)
– Business Case Report to Management (10% of total module marks)
Background and Concept
Your organisation currently offers a range of face2face training courses for staff induction and continuing professional development target groups. Market analysis has highlighted that potential learners/clients are finding it increasingly difficult to attend face2face training settings due to the challenging economic climate. Your organisation has decided to update its business strategy by investigating the potential of delivering a pilot course in a blended learning format (where the training is delivered via both online and face2face environments). The Marketing Department and the Quality Assurance Department have recommended that any new online courses developed should strive to align with external accreditation benchmarks, or map to accredited professional or educational qualification outcomes.
Your organisation has employed an external eLearning consultancy firm to identify an appropriate strategy for the pilot course design and implementation. The firm have stressed the importance of:
1. Developing engaging online eTivities that leverage the benefits and opportunities of online learning (such as communication, collaboration and reflective-based learning activities)
2. Ensuring that robust formative and summative eAssessment activities are employed during the course to ensure constructive alignment
Detailed Planning (Your Tasks/Assignment Deliverables)
Your line manager has invited submissions from trainers and developers within the organisation to adapt a current face2face course offering towards a blended format (she is also open to suggestions to develop a new course offering). The successful candidate(s) will head up a new eLearning section of the organisation. The deliverables for the submission are:
1. A 1250-word blended learning design portfolio outlining the environmental elements and learning activities to be undertaken in the new blended format. See the JISC “Effective Practice Planner” as an example of a portfolio approach.
2. A 750-word business case for why your course should be selected. The audience for this report will be non-technical and non-teaching executives.
3. Your submission should explain and justify the instructional design methodology, pedagogical rationale and provide a high-level description of resources required to adapt the course. It should include at least ONE eTivity that has been adapted a blended learning format.
4. NOTE: resources submitted in your appendix is not included in your word count.
Total Word Count
2000 words (+/20%)
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more