Preferred language style: English (U.S.)
1. Develop a thesis for your paper in the opening paragraph. Support your main thesis in the body of your paper by showing the most valuable evidences you can find. Close your paper with a comprehensive conclusion.
2. Use a topic sentence for every paragraph you are writing.
3. Do not exceed eight pages otherwise you will lose points. Remember to choose a topic of interest to you and then narrow it down to a manageable scale.
4. Do not make the assumption that the reader should know a specific term or person that you mention. Provide background information for your readers.
5. Strive to maintain a balanced account when you are describing a controversial issue.
6. It is not necessary to use self-reference phrases such as ?I think,? ?I believe,? ?in my view,? or ?in my opinion.?
7. Avoid the use of colloquialisms, such as ?a lot?, ?kind of?, ?sort of?, ?like?, ?got?, and all contractions of verbs (such as ?wasn?t?, ?isn?t?, ?can?t?).
8. Spell out numbers under 100. Use numerals for measurements, e.g. 12 km, and ages, e.g. 10 years old. Insert a comma for both thousands and tens of thousands, e.g. 1,000 and 10,000.
9. English should be used where possible e.g. Zhongguo should be China. Chinese words should be romanized according to either the pinyin system or the Wade-Giles system.
10. Usually you should consult twice as many sources as the number of pages required for the paper.
11. Use direct quotations only when absolutely essential. Short quotations should be incorporated within double quotation marks directly in the body of the essay; long quotations should be indented and single spaced without any quotation marks.
12. Do not use textbooks, popular magazines, popular non-fictions, dictionaries, encyclopedias, or online popular websites (e.g. Wikipedia) as your sources.
13. All bibliographic material should appear in alphabetical order of author surname. Arrange books and articles by single author in date order.
14. Put page numbers on each page except the cover sheet (if you have one).
15. Proofread your paper before submitting it to the instructor. Correct any organizational, grammatical, spelling, and typing errors.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more