As a practitioner, you must be able to reate and communicate a compelling awareness of a need for change in
an organization. Use Kotter’s seefeel- change approach to create and communicate a compelling awareness of a need for change in your organization, or an organization with which you are familiar.
Write a paper (1,250-1,500 words) that will influence your reader to adopt a specific change strategy based on your
recommendations and action plan. Be sure to address the following:
1) How would you use Kotter’s see-feelchange approach to communicate the need and urgency of the needed change? To
whom would you communicate? What will you tell them? When will you tell them?
What multiple forms of communication will you use, and how often will you repeat your message?
2) Kotter suggests that a successful change initiative requires a sufficiently powerful guiding coalition to support the changes. Describe your guiding coalition and the reason each member has been selected to support the change initiative. Describe your intentions for having them participate.
Gradable Items Details Points Possible Are they subject matter experts? Do they have a unique knowledge of the customer base? Do they have unique knowledge, skills, or abilities? Is their position in the organization necessary for the success of the change initiative?
3) Develop a clear vision for the change initiative, articulating what you want to have done, along with the strategies that appear relevant to the development of the change.
Create a compelling communication strategy to facilitate buy-in and create awareness in the organization about the impending change initiative.
The strategy should include an action plan for communicating awareness of the impending change you recommend,
and should include a description of the change and the reasons for the change in a manner that will galvanize your
organization to action.
4) Identify how you would empower people to take action. What are the likely barriers the company will experience? Please make certain that your submission addresses any organizational systems that would need to be realigned to support the change.
5) Design an appropriate short-term win strategy for the change initiative, identifying early measures for success
for these short-term win strategies.
6) Identify the self-organizing characteristics of your chosen organization. Assess what you as a change agent could do to align the organization with its market potential to create the characteristics of an organization vitally connected to its environment.
7) Discuss the cultural implications of the change initiative and create a list of change initiative efforts that
might be effective in implementing this change. Discuss the long- and shortterm effects that are likely to be
experienced from each initiative.
Gradable Items Details Points Possible Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA
Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric.
Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior
to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful
completion of the assignment.
Please keep in mind that a major grading criterion for this assignment will be your ability to synthesize
course materials into your submission.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.