Assignment 2: Adaptation
1) Submission instructions
1. The assignment must be no more than 3000 words (not including references, tables and diagrams).
2. This assignment is worth 50% of your total mark.
ALWAYS KEEP A BACK-UP COPY OF YOUR ASSIGNMENT.
Write a Draft Climate Change Adaptation Strategy 2011-2051 for the built environment* and infrastructure** on Australia’s Gold Coast that:
1. Briefly summarises the expected physical impacts of climate change on the built environment and infrastructure such as higher temperatures, sea level rise, changes to rainfall, greater coastal erosion, increased frequency and intensity of extreme weather events (such as heatwaves, droughts, storms or floods), etc.
2. Identifies the key stakeholders within each level of government, as well as the business, community and media sectors.
3. Outlines an appropriate consultation process with all these stakeholders.
4. Allocates priority adaptation actions to each of these stakeholders.
5. Explains how a range of policy instruments will be deployed to support these actions in a way that is appropriate, effective, efficient and equitable.
6. Establishes a mechanism to coordinate, implement, evaluate and manage the policy instruments and priority adaptation actions proposed by this strategy.
7. Includes an introduction, main body, conclusion and references.
* The built environment includes areas with buildings that accommodate housing, retail, entertainment, commercial, industrial, government organisations or community groups.
** Infrastructure includes structures associated with energy, water, sewerage, waste disposal, transport, communication, public spaces, education, welfare, health, emergency services, or community services.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more