In this section you will analyse the company’s capital structure and leverage policy.
Your discussion in this section should include but not be restricted to the following:
• the current leverage and the recent history of leverage of the firm
• capital expenditures (including mergers) and its financing
• company’s capital structure relative to comparable companies (should use at least three companies)
• assessment of bankruptcy risk and costs
• any characteristics of the company that are relevant to its leverage policy
You should use the above information/discussion to:
• provide an analysis / characterization of the company’s leverage policy
• provide an analysis of whether the company’s current capital structure is optimal
In drawing conclusions about the company’s leverage/debt policy and the optimality of the company’s capital structure, you should use the capital structure theories discussed in class.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more