In this module, we will discuss how to design a training program to make learners needs and the training method and materials.
Module learning objectives
By the end of this module, the student should be able to:
1. Identify and discuss the steps of designing the training program (case4, SLP)
2. Identify and explain the systemic approach of designing the training program.(case4, TD4, SLP)
You will need to be connected to the internet, to read the following articles. The links for the following articles and websites were active, at the time that this course went to press. However, if the links have since become inactive, you will be able to access the articles by doing your own search. The following link provides detailed instructions on how to access TUI Library databases.
The following articles will give you an overview of perspectives on necessity of professional development:
1. The Training Clinic (1996), How to design effective training programs , Retrieved Nov.10, 2008 from http://www.thetrainingclinic.com/public_workshops/design_workshop/desig n.htm
2. McNamara, C. (1997), Systematic Approaches to Training and Development , Retrieved Nov.10, 2008 from http://www.managementhelp.org/trng_dev/basics/isd.htm
3. Erickson, R. (2005), How to Design a Training Program For Your Company, Retrieved Nov.10, 2008 from http://www.googobits.com/articles/p0-2525-how-to-design-a-training-prog ram-for-your-company.html
4. Green, R. (2005), Effective training programs: how to design in-house training on a limited budget, Retrieved Nov.10, 2008 from http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0BLL/is_3_22/ai_n15379347
Reading for Session Long Project
1. Professional Development Academy, Professional Development, Retrieved Nov.10, 2008 from http://pda.caeyc.org/topics.htm
Module 4 – Case
Designing Programs of Training
Training and development is an integral part of business for corporations looking to retain their competitive edge. The effectiveness of a training program relies heavily in its design. Using the articles and cases in the background material to write a 2-3 page paper about design an effective training program. The paper should include:
• What is the goal of training program?
• What is an effective training program?
• Explain and analyze each of the steps for developing an effective training program.
• Your assignment is to address the above task in a clear and coherent manner.
• Length: at least 2-3 (double-spaced) pages.
• Be sure to cite all references, should be APA format.
You are welcome to ASK if you need further assistance.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more