Two topics. Please choose one.
• Does the gendered division of labour generally contribute to women’s subordination relative to men in the workplace? In this context do you see any value in taking a gender perspective in analysing the structures and the processes in the contemporary international political economy? Why/Why not?
• Do you agree with the view that globalisation generally benefits the rich and/or the powerful states at the expense of the poor and/or the weak states because the “market exchange is inherently unequal and exploitative” (Sweezy 1976)? Why? Why not?
In your essay make sure to incorporate the following:
• clearly presented and defended arguments
• demonstrated analysis of the issues or concepts
• critical evaluation of theoretical debate(s)
• demonstrated use of relevant literature
Make sure that your paper is correctly referenced.
CORRECT REFERENCE IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR THIS COURSE.
Please note: All assignments should be referenced by the Harvard Referencing System. Harvard is the author-date method and refers to both referencing ‘in text’ (in the body of the work) and the alphabetical Reference List at the end of the assignment. If you are quoting someone or citing from a specific source or paraphrasing someone’s arguments/information, you must provide the page number(s) in-text; eg. (Smith 2005: 65) or (Williams 2010: 32-41).
Assessment of your assignment will take into account:
• relevance of your answer to the question or task set
• clarity of expression
• supporting documentation for arguments
• proper acknowledgment of documentation and use of a bibliographic convention
• logical planning and sequence
• use of inclusive language
• overall presentation, including correct grammar, spelling and punctuation
• comprehensive coverage reflecting engagement with set readings, text(s) and other relevant materials
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more