Part 1: Data Gathering: Questionnaire & Methodology
1.1. Framing your research (300 words):
1.1.1 Undertake a literature review of current environmental legislation and academic journals relating to “Environmental” / “Green” / “Eco” crime.
– Identify key material which relates specifically to your research aims;
– Do not summarise the whole subject-area, just pick out the points which relate to your investigations.
1.1.2 Draft an introduction to your project setting out:
– The aims and purpose of your investigations (e.g. firstly to develop a questionnaire to; and secondly to analyse ‘what’ why);
– A summary of key material relating to your research aims and which may relate to your findings (what we currently know about the environmental crime in relation to public attitudes and business practices).
You will need this in order to develop your questionnaire (Part 1) and interpret your findings (Part 2).
1.2. Develop a questionnaire (not included in word count):
1.2.1 This should comprise 20 questions which together will provide a measure of current attitudes amongst the general public towards regulating
1.2.2 You should ensure that at least three of these questions relate to relevant demographic variables and that a further three are measure
1.3. Provide a discussion of: (1,000)
1.3.1 Your questionnaire content:
– Explain your reasoning behind the content and design of EACH question (remember to relate this to the aims of your research and the literature);
– Discuss the rationale behind the content and type of EACH response category that you have used.
1.3.2 Your sampling recommendations:
– Provide a sampling strategy for the questionnaire:
– describe your sample population and your sampling frame (who you propose to approach to respond to your survey) and explain why this is appropriate;
– Explain how you intend the survey to be administered and why this sampling method would be the most appropriate to illicit valid and reliable responses;
– Remember to reflect and comment on the strengths and any potential limitations of your chosen methods.
1.3.3 Methodological and ethical issues:
– Some of the general problems in data gathering (questionnaire design, sampling, administration);
– Any ethical problems that may have be potentially arise during this first part of your research (questionnaire design, sampling, administration).
Do not provide a summary of the entire methods literature – just highlight and discuss those methodological issues which relate to your research.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more