The purpose of the Final Project is to apply the concepts and techniques of the module to the analysis of real-world situations or problems. Students are expected to use diverse sources of information and to carry out an original analysis rather than summarize or rehash existing work. Students are encouraged to use situations and data from their own experience where possible.
For this module, you are required to complete a course project that reveals mastery in application of the macroeconomic and microeconomic concepts emphasized in the course. This involves reporting on a specific organization within an industry and optimal
strategies involving pricing and resource utilization that affect the value of the chosen
firm or industry. This project should be a formal report that provides both specific
strategies and tactics involving pricing, production, and resource utilization in order to
enhance the value of the chosen firm. These strategies and tactics are to be supported
with macroeconomic and microeconomic theory.
Your tasks are:
1. To assess the macroeconomic conditions and the opportunities and threats
suggested by these conditions for the chosen firm.
2. To analyses the microeconomic market structure and demand, cost, and production
3. To evaluate the organization itself for practises of risk management as well as capital
structure and budgeting.
4. To develop a reasoned and evidence-based managerial strategy based on these
macroeconomic, microeconomic, and organizational-specific conditions in each area of
production, pricing, and resource utilization.
First is to prepare a proposal including the nature of the project, the sources of
information you plan to use, and the most important concepts and techniques to be
Second, please prepare an outline of your Project Report.
Your Final Project should follow the given outline:
1. Brief company background and history
2. Description of firm’s organization and management model
3. Competitor and market analysis
4. Product and services pricing strategies
5. Degree of regulation or deregulation
6. Risk management
7. Capital structure and budgeting
Your Final Project should also include a section on how and where you obtained the
information sources as well as the methodology used to perform any analysis (SWOT,
Porter model, etc.).
Format: (please follow)
Page #1 & 2 – Proposal
Page #3 & 4 – Outline
Page #5 ~ 11 – Project
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.