Project requires completion of the following two elements. The focus of this grant proposal must be in the area of public safety – for example law enforcement, fire and emergency services.
1. Grant Proposal – Formal grant proposal will be written in accordance with the specifications required by the grant funding organization you select. Submit the program specifications as part of the proposal. Prior to submitting the final grant proposal, submit an internal Program and Funding Proposal that outlines the program and the potential source of funding. Also, prepare an Annotated Bibliography, cataloguing the sources you will use in the final Grant Proposal.
2. Grant Proposal Rationale – The Grant Proposal Rationale will present an analysis of how each section of your Grant Proposal was written and how decisions were made throughout the process. The Grant Proposal Rationale will address most, if not all, of the following questions, depending on the specifications of the grant proposal. * In what ways is your project an appropriate fit for the grant funding institution chosen? * In what ways is your project an appropriate fit for the type of grant you are applying for? * What was your intention in your description of your organization, institution, or department? * What was your intention in your description of the project to be funded? * What factors determined your reporting of the budget to be followed? * What factors influenced your timeline? * How did you choose to present the evaluation of the project? * How will you develop a relationship with the funding institution? Project Objectives To successfully complete this project, you will be expected to:
1. Evaluate the major types of grants.
2. Implement the process of locating funding sources.
3. Analyze the rationale and process of developing relationships with funding sources.
4. Assess successful grant writing and grant management.
5. Apply the grant writing process to a specific program and funding source’s requirements.
6. Model successful grant writing strategies and techniques. For the Grant Proposal, include the following components: * Cover page. * Abstract (100-250 words). * TOC (Table of Contents). * Literature Review. * Research Design. * Budget. * Appendices and supporting documentation (if applicable). * References (APA 6th edition).
1. Evaluates the appropriateness of each type of grant for the needs of the specific program. Evaluates each type of grant and explains the appropriateness of the selected grant for the needs of the specific program, and describes why the chosen grant is not only appropriate, but is the best choice.
2. Analyzes the components of periodic reports to funding sources. Analyzes the components of periodic reports to funding sources, and describes the mechanism for meeting the reporting requirement.
3. Addresses the major expectations of the funding source. Shows how program being proposed meets the stated expectations of the funding source and shows how the program aligns with the funding source’s broader values and goals.
4. Integrates analysis of the major components of a successful grant application into the grant proposal. Integrates analysis of the major components of a successful grant application into the grant proposal.
5. Applies successful grant writing techniques. Applies successful grant writing techniques, and uses writing process to build persuasive, confident, and credible case for funding.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more