The paper below is a guide: Please make sure all the necessary parts are completed with a paper and outline attached. Impact of Uninsured Population Project: Part 2 Outline
The purpose of this project is to demonstrate your understanding of the impact of a growing uninsured and underinsured population on a specific health care organization. This will require that you research community data bases which support the demographics and the primary, secondary, and tertiary health implications for the community which is served by this organization. This information will serve as a foundation for evaluating the risk to the organization both now and in the future. You will then propose solutions for the organization.
Part 2 Outline (Week Four)
Detail the potential financial impact that your proposed trends will have upon the following:
1. Development of community health support services.
2. Communication with key stakeholders in the community, government.
3. Discuss the financial impact of the uninsured and underinsured on this organization over the last three to five years.
4. Evaluate the overall risk to the organization if the rates of uninsured and underinsured continue to rise at 2-3% over the next five years.
1) Propose two key initiatives for building the organizational strength to meet these risks.
2) Address your assessment of the ability of the organization to effectively respond to these risks.
3) Factors that should be considered include the capacity of the organization to respond to change, the willingness of the leadership/ management to commit to organizational enhancement, and the barriers to organizational effectiveness.
The outline should be detailed and include a reference page with an ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY with a minimum of 5 scholarly (peer reviewed) references from the University of Phoenix Library.
This is the paper created by your writer: Impact of Uninsured Population as defined by Kaiser Commission on Medicaid and the Uninsured (KCMU)
I. Impact of Uninsured Population
A. Healthcare is a crucial portion of a country’s economy. It is quite evident that many people are caught in the health industry. It is worth noting that health care does not only include health insurance organizations, but it also includes hospitals, doctors, and drug companies among others.
1. The Uninsured Population
a. The current economic status in the United States.
b. Unemployment rate is on the rise.
c. The uninsured population includes people who are above the age of 18 up to 64.
2. The Needs and Health Practices of Uninsured Population
a. The uninsured population faces challenges when they are in need of medical attention.
b. A number of hospitals in the United States largely deal with patients who are insured.
c. For an uninsured patient to receive the attention of a specialist, she or he has to wait for
quite along time to secure an appointment.
B. Kaiser Family Foundation on Medicaid and the Uninsured (KCMU) Due to increase rate of
unemployment and loss of jobs, people will become dependent to government health facilities,
which provide medical bills for low income population. Such organizations include KCMU,
Medicaid and Medicare, which are largely provided by KCMU, will suffer a decrease.
1. The company will experience stiffer challenges owing to decline in member’s enrollment as
well members who will abandon the medical policy due to lose of income. KCMU
experienced an increase of 1.6 million and 3.7 million between 2008 and 2009
a. Positive impact that led the company to massive growth.
b. KCMU attempts to make the difference in the lives of uninsured
C. Mission, Structure and Current Community Position of KCMU
1. Kaiser Family Foundation was founded by Henry Kaiser in the year 1948. The main
mission of the organization is to study and analyze health care issues of low income earners
as well as for those who have no potential to pay for their cost of health.
a. Provides health guidelines information and news that subsequently assists media people to
enhance health coverage.
b. The main focus is on health issues facing the United States population.
c. The main mission of the organization is to study and analyze health care issues of low
income earners as well as for those who have no potential to pay for their cost of health.
D. Key Historical Impacts
1. Over the last 10 years the foundation embraced a substantial and effective way of addressing a system that would cater for various populations extensively served by Medicaid and Medicare. It has also has also introduced health politics whereby health provision has been a strategy in most successful elections.
a. Provide an outline of health restructuring law that seeks to enhance provision of controlled cost and quality care.
b. Provide a health tracking market research.
c. launched an online health restructuring, which explains and analysis’s the health law
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more