Hi You need to indicate what sort of organization you are writing about -you can use the details from assignment 1 (I have attached the assignment 1)- write about a paragraph. Also, you state at the beginning of the work that the learning weakness is ‘a communications break down between the customer and the organization’ So you need to propose a strategy that will address that problem. At the moment you have made very big recommendations, but it is not clear that all of those activities will fix the problem. They may also be very expensive and therefore unrealistic. Remember that you not only need to propose a goal and a strategy to overcome each weakness, you also need to justify the choice of strategy from the research literature. That is the most important part of the assignment. Also, I have attached assignment 1, so you can find the sort of organization that you should talk about in the current assignment. I have attached a folder (planning sheet) very very important, that should help you focus better on specific goals and more relevant strategies. See the examples in page 2 of the planning sheet and use the blank part for your own planning. My final mark will depend on the extent to which you address the assessment criteria, you can find them below. This assignment will draw upon and extend the ideas from your first assignment. Assignment instruction: 1. Introduction
• Briefly describe the chosen workplace (use the info from Ass 1) • Indicate the purpose and structure of the assignment
2. Identification of goals to be achieved in improving support for learning
• Indicate what weaknesses were found in the analysis from Assignment 1 of the workplace as a learning environment (or possibly strengths that need to be enhanced).
• Specify what you want to achieve in terms of improving workplace learning.
• These goals need to be specific enough for you to be able to evaluate later if they have been achieved.
• Remember that the purpose of the proposal is to improve workplace learning – that is the focus of this assignment.
• Cite references here to define terms and concepts or the source of your goals if they came from somewhere else.
3. Identification and justification of strategies to achieve goals
• Identify the strategies you believe will help your organisation achieve those goals
• Using relevant literature, justify the choice of those strategies
• This is the section where you will be particularly expected to use references extensively.
4. Strategies for determining whether the goals have been achieved
• Indicate how and when you will evaluate the success of the strategies in achieving the goals. [This is part of the justification.] You don’t need to cite references here unless you want to, but you do need to have realistic ways of checking to see if your plan is working.
5 -(very important)
• Indicate what factors might make it difficult to implement your strategies to improve the learning.
• You don’t need to cite references here unless you want to, but you do need to show you have a realistic view of what is possible in the chosen workplace.
• Summarise the problem and the proposed responses; discuss how confident you are that the learning will be improved; and what the benefits will be for work practices. i.e. what will be different afterwards?
• Add References list. Use the APA referencing method
• Use third person throughout. Avoid dot/bullet points – you need to show you can express yourself in writing Assessment criteria:
1-Identification and significance of learning need to be addressed (20 points). Excellent clarity in identification, and in discussion of significance of learning need to be addressed
2- Argued case why of the selected strategies or approaches should be adopted to address this learning need in workplace (60 points) Excellent justification of choice of strategies; excellent linking of strategies to literature.
3- Discussion of factors that might impede the application of the strategies you have advocated (10 points) Excellent understanding, identification and discussion of factors that might impede implementation of strategies. 4- Structure and writing of paper, and evidence of extensive and relevant reading linked to writing. (10 points) Excellent in some or all of clarity, continuity, conciseness,standard of expression, number, quality, & relevance and correct presentation of references.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more