(Learning outcomes: SLL 1 + CMI 1) Assess your current skills and abilities as an effective leader against those stated (explicitly or implicitly) in the job description and person specification developed during the term.
From this, draw up a PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN which:
a) Identifies the SPECIFIC skills, attitudes and behaviours you need to develop
b) Details how you will MEASURE and review the outcomes
c) Describes what activities will be undertaken to ACHIEVE your development goals
d) Includes only actions and goals which are REALISTIC given the resources available to you
e) Provides a TIMEFRAME for each action to be undertaken and completed.
The plan should include an introduction (max 500 words) which explains the relationship between personal development objectives and organisational objectives in the workplace. You should include the job description, person specification and evidence of your self assessment as appendices.
1. Identify the links between organisational objectives and personal development objectives
2. Prepare a personal development plan which meets agreed objectives
3. Identify a range of learning and development opportunities to support the achievement of the personal development plan
4. Review the progress of the plan
(Learning outcomes: SLL 2, 3, 4 + CMI 2,3,4) Submit a 1,500 word report explaining how you would use the skills and techniques described in this module to:
a) plan and manage work
b) develop productive working relationships
c) ensure a healthy, safe and productive working environment
Assessment criteria: (You need to cover this in order to meet the learning outcomes)
1. Describe the methods or processes available to determine work plan priorities
2. Explain how to manage time to achieve work plan objectives
3. Describe the reasons for incorporating flexibility into a work plan
4. Explain the styles and approaches to leadership which would be used in different situations to encourage productive working relationships
5. Explain how to develop and maintain good working relationships with managers, colleagues and team members
6. Describe how to work with team members to maintain standards of work and behaviour that achieves objectives
7. Identify the responsibilities of a first line manager for safeguarding team welfare
8. Explain how risks that can affect team welfare are identified and monitored
9. Describe the actions to be taken after identifying a risk to team welfare
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more