Note: remarks also included in the file for more illustration
1. Your main task in this order is to:
1) From page 19 to page 23 there are some references not written correctly, therefore, you have to find and mention the missed one, I am attaching the source of some of them and you have to write it in proper way as Harvard ref. system and also you have to mention them in the list of references. Some resources you will find in the uploaded files (files start with the number: from 3.1 to 3.5)
2) You requested to write 1100 words (without counting references words), This to be integrated with the content on pages from 19 to 23 ((see the uploaded file name B1.2 Final_Omani_Chap_1 and 2 for extension)) your writing have to be in starting from page 18. in this regard you have to imitate the writing style of the previous writer to avoid any critics by my supervisor.
As additional Review of Omani Literatures this will aim to back up and support the statements of the questionnaire (mentioned in the end of the paper file name B1.2 Final_Omani_Chap_1 and 2 for extension) with the scholars” literature written by Omani Researchers in the same subject ((only the sources which I mention below)). That’s will involve to explain which papers in the literature provide the basis for questionnaires” statements; each one of the obstacles must be linked properly with the sources cited from, and to discuss how it was treated in that resource, to demonstrate to how much is the obstacle is important, you have to create this linkage any way any how, and ensure to do in persuasive way with citing the evidences. In this respect, the follows files are the references which the questions are brought from (thy are uploaded in the order as well):
2. Highlighted in yellow pages from 14 to 18 are need a revision in likewise to be in combined (in other words, Keep in tune) with the content of pages 19 to 23 and the new writing you going to add, meanwhile this the whole paper need for AMANDEMENT, hence, 500 words to be deleted throughout the paper in order to reduce the total of the whole words, but be aware to delete only unnecessary words and assure to NOT-Change the meaning of the sentences.
Instructions Part II
I am attaching:
A) Copy of what has been accomplished of existing dissertation: chapter one and two, including the table of content of the dissertation which you have to continue constructing your writing based on.
1. You have to provide original first time work and be aware that not repeated with any others, or any sort of plagiarism.
2. Total Number of words for this ORDER = 1100 words, without counting of references words, tables, etc…
3. References system is: HARVARD REFERENCING system that’s mean to write the reference after each argument consists of unfamiliar information and
details, since I am as a student it is not accepted for me to argue without refer to particular resources.
4. Number of references, (only which I uploaded or Omani researches) and must be categorized list into books, publications, journals, articles and
5. Please write simple, understood English language, means not complicated words, avoid using of USA or UK language accent.
6. The samples of past paper (if attached) just a sample please DON’T copy past any thing from that one, be aware that my university.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more