To research an event, person or an organization that has had a significant impact upon local, state or national community relations. For example, events could include Rodney King and the Los Angeles Riots, Watergate, Kent State University Shootings, 1996 St. Petersburg Riots, or Columbine High School Shootings. Persons could include Rosa Parks, Richard Nixon, Hillary Clinton, or Gloria Steinem, etc. Organizations could include but not limited to any law enforcement agency, Ku Klux Klan, National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), Fraternal Order of Police, American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), Racist Skinheads, or any other gang. Your research paper should demonstrate a comprehensive presentation of your thoughts. Demonstration of Critical Thinking Skills is imperative for the research paper. The students may exercise creativity and thinking “outside of the box” is highly encouraged for this research paper. The student will structure the research paper in the below format.
•Title Page – (1 point) – List the title of your research paper.
•Introduction Section – (2 points) – The Introduction Section describes to the reader the following information: – Brief overview of the event/person/organization.
– Why you selected this particular event/person/organization.
•Background Information of Event, Person or Organization Section – (4 points) – This Section describes to the reader the following information:
– A very detailed description of the event, person or organization.
– Historical information pertaining to the event/person/organization.
•Analysis of the Positive and Negative Impact the Event, Person or Organization has had on the Community Section – (4 points) – This Section describes to the reader:
– The positive impact the event/person/organization has had on community relations – to include short-term outcomes.
– The negative impact the event/person/organization has had on community relations – to include short-term outcomes.
•Analysis of the Long-term Effects of the Event, Person or Organization has had on the Community Section – (5 points) – This Section describes to the reader:
– How did this event/person/organization change the community. (The community may be a local community or statewide, nationally or internationally).
– Has this event/person/organization have had a historical long-term effect on community relations. Why or Why Not?
– The community’s reaction to the event/person/organization.
•Discussion of your Personal Feelings and Reactions to the Event, Person or Organization – ( 4 points)
•Summary Section – (2 points) – provides a closing to your research paper. Reference Section – (2 points)
– Cite at least 3 references. This information from these references should also appear in the body of the paper and cited appropriately.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more