The reflective essay will contain a reflective and personal statement about the process of acquiring and enhancing performance counselling skills. You may wish to keep a reflective learning journal, the data in which can be used as part of your essay.
Some issues which may be addressed in the reflective essay could include:
- What was your experience of developing performance counselling skills?
- What do you want to keep in mind when performance counselling others and assisting them in their development?
- What observations can you make about your impact on others and them on you which contributed to the effectiveness of your experience of acquiring and enhancing performance counselling skills?
- What did you learn about the complexities of the performance counselling process?
- What were your thoughts, feelings and behaviors through the skill development process?
- How does the literature and the theory relate to all this?
- An Experiential Learning Model by Kolb (refer to Model within Blackboard) may assist the structure of this essay.
- The reflective essay will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Evidence of performance counselling skills development, eg what yo have learnt abut yourself as a performance counsellor and what you will do differently when you conduct performance counselling in the workplace;
- Evidence of wider reading to support your views in relation to this topic; and
- Standards of presentation, expression, grammar etc including use of Harvard Citation Method and referencing.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.