Review of literature – first draft . I will put in the general criteria for a literature review because later you will complete it . but now the most important thing is to mention the writing methods and focus on three of them you can choose three of these : either controlled composition ,process approach, current traditional method, writing by the use of translation
analyse each, what is it, find any literature and studies about it or studies used it, notify studies in Arab world or as ESL studies , how is it important ,how it will effect my research , if not : WHY and put in my argument, find gaps if possible and how this is related to my study.
establish your reason(s) for reviewing the literature or explain the criteria to be used in analysing and comparing literature and the organization
of the review .
• Group research studies and other types of literature (reviews, theoretical articles, case studies, etc.) according to common denominators such as qualitative versus quantitative approaches, specific purpose or objective, chronology, etc.
• Summarise individual studies or articles with as much or as little detail as each merits according to its comparative importance in the literature.
• Summarise major contributions of significant studies and articles to the body of knowledge under review, maintaining the focus established in the introduction.
• Evaluate the current “state of the art” for the body of knowledge reviewed, pointing out major methodological flaws or gaps in research, inconsistencies in theory and findings, and areas or issues pertinent to future study.
• Conclude by providing some insight into the relationship between the central topic of the literature review and a larger area of study .
the literature review as an essential move in the Introduction to a Research Paper (RP).
Establishing a research territory
a. by showing that the general research area is important, central, interesting, problematic, or relevant in some ways (optional)
b. by introducing and reviewing items of previous research in the area (obligatory)
2( Establishing a niche
– indicate a gap in the previous research, or by extending previous knowledge in some way
3( Occupying the niche
a. by outlining purposes or stating the nature of the present research (obligatory)
b. by listing research questions or hypotheses (some)
c. by indicating the structure of the RP (some)
Place a custom essay of this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline and personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more