This is the assignment description. Please make the essay that follows the following guidelines and tasks.
Summary, citations, and two- to three-page essay
Due January 17
Read the selections from The Popular Educator (attached) then:
1. Summarize, in a single narrative paragraph of no more than 250 words, the first selection (‘From the General Editor’s Desk’).
2. Using Diana Hacker’s A Pocket Style Manual, draft note and bibliographic citations for each selection as well as for the sections ‘The Background of the Constitution’ in The Unfinished Nation and ‘Inside the Information Revolution’ in After the Fact.
3. Next, write a two-paged essay based on these readings explaining what is meant by ‘self-instruction’? How does the self-instructed student learn? Explain the process.
4. Go to the course Discussion Board on Blackboard and, by 6 p.m. Friday post your reflections on this assignment: What did you learn? How might that apply to this course and your college career? How relevant are The Popular Educator selections to students today? Explain. Then, by 6 p.m. Sunday, post a second (or third or fourth) comment on one of your peer’s responses and rate at least three comments.
5. Turn in your summary, citations, and essay (each should begin on a new page), all neatly and professionally stapled together with a cover page and properly numbered at the beginning of class on Tuesday, January 17.
Note: This assignment is intentionally vague. It assumes a few things. First, that you are a thinking individual engaged in your education and self-improvement.
Next, that you have completed this week’s reading assignment in Hacker; reviewed both your textbooks; that you know where to find and how to use tables of content, indices, glossaries, and dictionaries; that you have read and can follow the paper formatting, length, and deadline requirements in the syllabus; and that you will not wait until the last minute to review and begin this assignment.
Finally, it also assumes that if, after serious effort, you need assistance, you will seek it out. You may want to consult The Writing and Learning Studio if you have concerns about your writing (this especially important for international students and those who come from multilingual backgrounds, but every student can benefit from working with the writing tutors). If you are having trouble navigating or finding information in books, magazines, websites, or other materials, a quick conversation with a reference librarian is a great place to start. Or you can come talk to your instructor during his office hours (some limited appointments at other times may be available ask). He does not bite and he often has candy.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more