Assessment item 1 has two parts:
Part 1-Study design report
The purpose of the study design report is to assess understanding of fundamental concepts of quantitative research design and sampling technique as well as your comprehension of basic concepts as a foundation for the remaining statistical analyses. This assignment requires students to provide:
1. Precise hypotheses (definition of dependant and independent variables and their levels of measurement)
2. Type of design (whether the design was experimental/observational)
3. Definition of observational unit vs observations (ie., dependencies in the data)
4. Sampling approach and sampling strategies.
5. Identification of potential sources of measurement error and bias (confounding, imprecision)
Part 2-Analytical planning and descriptive data analysis
The purpose of the assignment is to consolidate concepts associated with planning a comprehensive analysis of a dataset and analysing data using descriptive data analysis approach. A written analytical plan of a given study (in a given dataset), describing the approach you would take to preparing, analysing and presenting results of a study.
This assignment requires students to:
1. Provide clear statement of both the null (H0) and alternative hypotheses (H1)
2. For each testable scientific hypothesis, list variables and define their levels of measurement
3. Summarise the relationship: choose how you would summarise the relationship between the two variables and draw a ‘dummy’ table of how the results for this relationship would look in your final report
4. Choose the statistical test: choose the most appropriate statistical test, check assumption for that test and make final choice of test based on whether or not assumptions are met
5. Plan the level of statistical significance that will be applied to tests
6. Write out what you would say about the results in your final report to a non-statistical audience
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more