Assessment 3: Individual Assignment “Supply Chain Relationships” (45% of module grade)
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Week 12 – Tuesday 10th January 2012
– Over recent years the focus of Customer/Supplier relationships has shifted from being transactional and in some cases adversarial or even hostile, to one of increasing co-operation.
The realisation of common goals and objectives and the mutual interdependence of buyers and sellers has helped foster this trend. However, many of these relationships have proved
problematic over the years and failed to deliver the anticipated benefits.
I would like you to consider the above statement about, ‘Supply Chain Relationships, and submit an essay exploring the weaknesses and disadvantages of closer working relationships within an international context and the longer-term implications of more competitive relationships for the strategic and operational role of the supplies function. Please use examples to illustrate your arguments citing at least EIGHT recent texts or journals.
Your essay should be concise and focused and approximately 2500 words in length (+/- 10%).
– It should present a balanced view of both sides of the argument.
– The highest levels of professionalism are expected and poor presentation, spelling, grammar and proof-reading will be penalised.
– The “Harvard” system of referencing should be used in your work.
– Your work must be word-processed and saved as a .doc file (other formats may not be accepted). “Your file should be named in the following format: Your Name – ID Number” Assignment 3
Successful students will need to demonstrate:
– The ability to follow the assignment brief set out above and thus produce a relevant essay.
– A good understanding of the subject matter.
– An analytical approach in considering the essay topic presenting a logical and coherent discussion of the issues – not simply describing the various types of relationship or the approaches and techniques for developing and managing these relationships, but a real and academic consideration of the opportunities and challenges facing organisations.
– A high standard of written English (with few errors in grammar and spelling).
– Engagement with a large number of academic sources.
– Correct use of of the Harvard Referencing System to identify sources clearly.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more