1. CSU is planning to use an automatic coffee machine. The machine, which also sells muffins, works as follows. Upon seeing a welcoming message, the customer selects either coffee or a muffin. If the customer selects coffee, the machine asks him/her to enter the cup size (e.g. small, medium, large) and the coffee type (e.g. Cappuccino, Latte). Once it receives this information, the machine displays the price. When the appropriate amount has been inserted, the machine dispenses the coffee. If the amount entered is more than what is required, the machine returns the change.
Describe the ‘buy coffee’ use case showing only the Flow of Activities i.e. the typical course of events.
2. Develop an Activity Diagram for the following narrative. Quality Building Supply sells supplies to the general public. When a customer buys materials, he/she takes them to the checkout desk. The clerk then opens up a new ticket (sale) for the customer. Next, the clerk scans in each item to be purchased. The system finds the price of the item and adds the item to the ticket. A paper ticket is printed as the items are identified. At the end of the purchase, the clerk indicates the end of the sale. Payment can be by cash, check, or credit card. The clerk must enter the type of payment to ensure that the cash register balances at the end of the shift. For credit card payments, the system prints out a credit card voucher that the customer must sign.
For the above diagram:
What is Name in relation to Video?
What is Get Name() in relation to Video?
What kind of diagram is this?
4. A lecturer teaches at least one subject. Each subject is taught by one lecturer, and may be studied by zero or more students. A student must study at least one subject, and may study several. A subject consists of lectures, possibly tutorials, and at least one assessment. Both coursework and exams are types of assessment. Based on the description provided complete what is missing in the diagram shown below.
For the above diagram:
What is Customer? What is Disable Account? What kind of diagram is this?
Write a statement that represents the above diagram.
6. Draw an analysis class diagram to represent the following information:
An academic can be a lecturer or a researcher. A lecturer should teach at least one course but not more than 4. Each course is taught by one lecturer, and may be studied by zero or more students. A student must study at least one course but not more than 4.
7. This question concerns the automatic coffee machine case study listed in Task 1 above. Draw a system sequence diagram that will show the interaction between a user and the automatic coffee machine for the ‘buy coffee’ use case. Hint: a system sequence diagram shows the interaction between an actor and a system for one use case only.
8. Draw E-R diagrams for the following statements:
In a library system
• A member can make many reservations, but a reservation is only for one member.
• A member can make several loans, but a loan is only for one member.
• A loan is for one copy of a book, but a copy may be on many loans (over time).
• A book may be reserved many times, but a reservation is only for one book.
• A book can have several copies, but a copy is only associated with one book.
• A book can have several authors, but an occurrence of an author/ISBN combination is
only associated with one book.
Hint: the outcome of this task is one diagram, not six..
( you can use System analysis design in a changing world as reference,,,)
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.