Based on Case Study:
?Measuring the Impact of Career Development on an Organization?
Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Answer all questions:
1. What are the critical issues of this study?
2. How transferable are these results to another industry?
3. What are the pros and cons of employee satisfaction surveys as a measure?
4. What other elements of value could be captured?
5. What other cost elements could be captured?
6. How could the uncertainty in the measured value be reduced?
7. How could you go about validating the model?
8. What skills are needed to implement such a study?
9. What is your initial impression of Career Services at Sun Microsystems? Based on the brief description in the case study, can it be a successful resource in this or any other organization?
be spesific and saperate each answer
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more