You are required to prepare a final research proposal that explains and justifies the
decisions you have made for your proposed research design, data collection methods,
sample selection, ethical considerations and data analysis techniques that are relevant
to the research proposal that you have selected.
Your final research proposal should address the following criteria:
1. Problem statement and research objectives – state your problem statement and research objectives at the start of your final research report so your lecturer can refer to these when reviewing your proposal
2. Research design – explain and justify the methodological approach you propose to guide your research proposal
3. Data collection methods – explain and justify the methods you propose to address your problem statement
4. Sample selection – explain and justify the sample selection process relevant to your research proposal
5. Ethical considerations – explain how you would consider the ethical issues associated with the research proposal
6. Data analysis techniques – explain and justify how you would propose to analyse the data collected 18 MNG00415 – Tourism and Hospitality Research and Analysis
7. Reference list – provide a reference list (Harvard) for any reference sources you use to justify your final research proposal.
8. TurnItIn – attach a copy of your Turn-it-In Orginality Report for this assignment and provide a 100-word explanation of how you have overcome any possible plagarism issues.
Research design 6
Data collection methods 14
Sample selection 8
Ethical considerations 6
Proposed data analysis techniques 14
Reference list 2
Total marks 50
Your assignment must be typed or word processed in 12 point type, double spaced,
and with a wide margin on the right side of the page for comment. Include a cover
• your name and student number
• unit name and number
• due date
Your assignments will be marked using the following criteria:
• Answering the question – your writing and arguments must be aimed towards answering all components of the question(s) posed by the assignment
• Clarity of expression – this refers to your ability to write grammatically correct sentences, develop logical paragraph structures and use the most appropriate
words. Be concise – don’t take 20 words to say what could be said just as well in two!
• Accuracy – this refers to accurate spelling and the absence of typographical errors. Please proofread your work and use a dictionary or thesaurus where necessary
• Correct referencing – all sources of information and ideas must be acknowledged in full. There are numerous publications, which provide guidelines for correct referencing using the Harvard style (refer to The Style Manual, AGPS, Canberra)
• Logical sequencing – this refers to your ability to structure your assignment in the way which best develops your argument or makes your point. Always plan your assignment so that what you want to say is tied together in a logical manner
• Independent expression of ideas – the written assignments for this unit give you plenty of scope for using your own background, education, research and other sources and to use the material presented in this unit in a resourceful and innovative way.
MNG00415 – Unit Information 19
• Include the correct cover sheet containing your name, lecturer’s name, unit assignment details and due date.
• Use one side of the page only.
• We expect all assignments to be word processed or typed using double spacing.
• Use clear headings and sub-headings where appropriate.
• Include a list of references cited.
• Be sure to submit your assignment in the specified format (essay, report, etc.).
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more