Strategy Implementation – UNILEVER COMPANY
Most of the good strategies tend to fail because of the poor strategy implementation. Lack of resources, lack of people involvement, poor support system, poor implementation process, poor follow up, capacity issues, and other issues lead to poor strategy implementation.
To complete Module 5 SLP, please read the information in the background material, look for more information, and then write a 2 page report responding to the following tasks:
1. Assess the success or failure the company has had from an integrative perspective.
You have identified the major mission, vision and goals, you know the stakeholders, you looked at how well, from a SWOT perspective, what challenges the company faces.
2. Now I want to know well their strategy works. Following on the last module, where you were asked how well the company deals with internal weakness and internal advantages, in this I want you to tell me how well the company has done in seizing upon external opportunities, and handled outside threats by leveraging its strengths.
3. At the same time, how has its weaknesses exacerbated the threats and cause them to fail to take advantage of opportunities? Has the company’ realized the mission and vision through dealing with exogenous threats and external opportunities?
4. What do you perceive you have learnt in Module 5 SLP? Please provide your evaluation of the Module 5 SLP in brief.
NOTE: Please note that your report/assignment will not be accepted without proper citations and references. You must use the sources from the background material together with the sources you find your own.
In this paper, your ability to think critically and provide insightful analysis is the key. You do not want to just “rubber stamp” the organization and say they are doing great, but you want to identify specific areas where they fall short as well as where they do very well.
Remember to organize your paper for clarity and document any outside resources.
– The following criteria will also be used to assess your paper:
– Precision: Does the paper address the question(s) or task(s)?
– Breadth: Is the full breadth of the subject, i.e., all the keys to the assignment, addressed?
– Depth: Does the paper/report address all elements of the topic in sufficient depth? Does it include and apply the background readings and other
background resources? Are they included as references?
– Critical thinking: Are the concepts of this module applied accurately, logically, and relevantly?
– Organization: Is the paper organized in a coherent and systematic manner? Are headings included in all papers greater than 2 pages?
– Clarity: Is the writing clear and the concepts articulated properly? Are paraphrasing and synthesis of concepts the primary means of response to the questions, or are thoughts conveyed through excessive use of
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more