Strategic Management Technological and Innovation
1.Project Milestone: Topic and Synopsis
Write a synopsis of Deploying a New Product Pick a interesting topic.
Write the topic and synopsis in 1 page in a Word document not less. Follow the APA style.
Compose your work using MS Word (or other software as appropriate) be sure to check your work and correct any spelling or grammatical errors before you post it.
Prepare and submit a research paper on a topic of interest to you. The paper should illustrate your grasp of the concepts you have learned throughout the course and your ability to analyze a situation and recommend policy.
2. Identify the role, impact, and drivers of technological innovation. Advantages and Disadvantages of Technological Innovation
3. Explore relationships between creativity and innovation in formulating technology strategies. Innovation Projects? Failure to Generate Economic Return
4. Identify the characteristics of the multidimensional model for assessing the value of a technology to buyers and determination when to enter an industry. Becoming the Dominant Design and Advantages of Market Entry.
5. Evaluate strategic management and distinguish between strengths, core competencies, and sustainable competitive advantages and a competitive position. Strength, Competitive Advantage, and Sustainable Competitive Advantage and Identifying Core Competencies.
6. Evaluate innovative projects through quantitative and qualitative methods and collaboration opportunities. Qualitative and Quantitative Assessments and Collaboration Influencing Success.
7. Investigate how different dimensions of organizational structure affect a firm?s ability to innovate. Copyrights, and Trademarks and Centralized Versus Decentralized Structures
8. Identify strengths and weaknesses of best practices used in managing the new product development process and metrics used to evaluate new product effectiveness and performance. Sequential and Parallel Processes
9. Describe key elements of deployment including timing, licensing and compatibility, pricing, distribution, and marketing Delaying Introduction of a Product
Research Paper Rubric:
Topic & Introduction The selected topic is relevant and the introduction presents a concise lead-in to the paper.
Content Balanced presentation of relevant and legitimate information that clearly supports a central purpose or argument and displays evidence of a thoughtful, in-depth analysis of a significant topic.
Use of References Reference information from a variety of quality electronic and print sources. Sources are relevant, balanced and include critical readings relating to the thesis or problem.
Organization The ideas are arranged logically to support the purpose or argument. They flow smoothly from one to another and are clearly linked to each other.
Documentation & GrammarDocumented all sources and the sources are properly cited and all grammar and spelling are correct.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.